The Big Picture Scholarship
At Tundraland, we understand that every renovation project represents a homeowner’s hope and vision for a better tomorrow, and we take a tremendous amount of pride in helping our customers attain their goals. We are just as passionate about supporting members of the community and helping them achieve their dreams of higher education. We know that just a small amount of financial assistance can make a big difference and open a variety of doors for those in need, which is why we have started “The Big Picture Scholarship.”
- Be working toward a degree in philosophy, business, psychology, or communications
- Maintain a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Write and submit an original essay between 1,500-2,000 words entitled “The Big Picture Scholarship”
- Include full name and .edu email address in written essay
The essay must answer the following prompt:
For Tundraland, community has been and always will be a major driving force in the way we operate our business. In your own words, what are three different ways local businesses can contribute to their communities aside from just a monetary donation?
How to Submit
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Attn: Lindsey Schmidt
N2277 West 41 Frontage Road Suite A
Kaukauna, WI 54130
Essay must be postmarked by May 1st, annually
Disbursement awarded by June 1st, annually
Terms and Conditions
- Tundraland will award $1,000 to one winner for The Big Picture Scholarship.
- The award will be directly submitted by Tundraland to the financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
- The elected winner may be asked to provide personal identification information (ex. birthdate or student ID) to verify enrollment.
- If the winner does not correspond to Tundraland’s communication within 30 days of initial contact, they relinquish the rights to the award. If runner-up is chosen, they will be contacted thereafter.
- If there is no suitable applicant that meets the scholarship’s requirements for writing aptitude and academic achievement, we reserve the right to withhold disbursement.
- Tundraland employees and any person related by blood or marriage is not eligible to apply.
- To reapply for the following year, students must follow the same terms and conditions and submit a new essay to be eligible to participate once again.
Tundraland is committed to protecting our scholarship applicants’ privacy. Any personally identifiable information provided by a scholarship applicant in the context of applying for a scholarship will be kept confidential and will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., to verify scholarship eligibility and/or to contact the applicant regarding the scholarship). We will not share, sell, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties without the applicant’s explicit permission, and we will not use a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to sell and/or advertise our products and/or services to him/her, unless otherwise specified in the scholarship guidelines. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as required by law or as necessary to protect our rights, and we also reserve the right to modify this policy at any time with or without notice.